AUTHOR: Ryan M. McGraw
PUBLISHER: Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014, (136 pages).
- Trinity: Believers fellowship with the Father in love, the Son in grace, and the Spirit in comfort, each representing a special way in which the distinct personality of God informs the relationship of the believer with God.
- Communion: With worship as the highest expression of fellowship, Owen believes that communion with God is linked closely with the religious ordinances in public worship.
- Scripture: Worship must be biblical, especially the recognized ordinances used in the Church service.
- Heaven: Cultivate true affections for God in worship, engaging the heart toward God.
- Covenant and Church: Covenant of redemption is rooted in the doctrine of the Trinity and servants of God come to bring people into communion with all three members of the Triune Godhead.